Passion, freedom, adventure - greetings to advscotland team ;)

• Welcome, great to be here :D :D 8) 8) ;) ;)
    At the beginning we apologize in advance for any linguistic errors, cause we are polish brothers and as well for this long ( hope that interesting) introduction. As i mentioned we are brothers from Poland, fascinated by Scotish landscapes, tradition and people. My name is Marcin(34) and my brothers name is Pawel(33 ), we are pretty old teenagers :-D Last summer we decided to change something in our lifes and go to UK. It was not easy to leave parents who we love the most, friends and years of experience at work ( I was working in HR environment and restaurant, clubs management, my brother is a Psychologist) but our traveler soul hates routine, we wanted something new and it was enough:) I went first and my brother ( his girlfriend was not happy at all ) went to UK in December. So here we are. At the beginning i got proposal from my friend in Glasgow, but unfortunately it appeared to be misunderstanding and we currently live in Peterborough, working in warehouse of a big company producing plastic medical equipment. We totally do not like this area, and as soon as possible, we would like to move to Scotland, as we planned, to work and ride our bikes, meet new people and to live 100 % , even 127 ;) Moreover It has always been our dream to live be the sea, and we are gonna do this soon. It is too much details at the begging i know, i've mentioned it at the beginning :) Ok, lets move forward ----> BIKES :))
    Oh yeah, i am currently looking for Transalp 600 or 650 ( June - buying deadline cause i am going crazy) and my brother
    Paweł is riding Yamaha XT660z Tenere :)His girl is currently in Poland, at the mechanic, wearing new stuff and is going to
    be send to UK in 4 weeks ( long weeks ), so we are only waiting for this moment :) Our plan is simple ->get some work
    experience, earn enough money to move to Scotland, find a job and start adventure riding with You. To summarize we are very
    pleased to join advscotland team and we are sure it is only the begging of something amazing :)

Best Regards
    AdventureBrothers

&WCF_AMPERSAND"Go to the edge of the cliff and jump off. Build your wings on the way down&WCF_AMPERSAND"

Edited once, last by AdventureBrothers ().

• Welcome aboard, you will LOVE it up here........great roads, great scenery, great people, great weather ;D ok, maybe not the last one ;)

Hi ho, hi ho, its off to work I go.....err NOT!!!

• Welcome aboard, you will LOVE it up here........great roads, great scenery, great people, great weather ;D ok, maybe not the last one ;)

Suurreee we will :))))) " Maybe not the last one" :-\ ::) :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D No worries, we love rain :D , somehow :D ::) Welcome Mountie 8) Cheers

&WCF_AMPERSAND"Go to the edge of the cliff and jump off. Build your wings on the way down&WCF_AMPERSAND"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!