Scottish M/C show this weekend...

• Currently planning on attending Jim, with a loose plan of arriving around 10, after riding over the Lecht and Glenshee ;D

Might bump into you as I wander round looking to grab some freebeeis & gizzits, as well as oggling the babes and bikes ::) ;D

Gotta test ride booked at Cupar motorcycles for the afternoon, so a fun packed day all round ;)

Steve T

8)

• My intention is to get up close and personal with a new V-Strom1000 ;D.

If . . . . . . and it's a big IF the bike is SOOOOO good and I get a good offer for the bike I'd like to part-ex against it, then I'll start plotting the purchase of my first ever Suzuki :o

I'll let you all know what occurs ;)

Steve T

8)

• I see they have one vstrom desert left in stock I quite fancy that so looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Cheers Allan

• Well, I sat on the new CRF1000L . . . . . . .

. . . . as did my eldest lad . . . . . . .

Gotta say that it is a well finished machine, but £10.5k - I don't think so :o

Busy show, but not really any better than my last visit there some 7 or 8 years ago.

Popped over to Cupar and test rode the 1000 Strom - an improvement over the first version, but I'm not sure that I'd be up for a brand new bike.

Steve T

8)

• It seemed very busy this year compared to the last two years I've been. I enjoyed it though. Best bike of the show for me was on the Goldwing owners club stand 8). I leave it at that for the moment ;D

'04 TDM900 😁 ‘84 XL600R (again) 😎 ‘08 Ulysses XT 😂

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!