Woz just thinking . . . . . . . .

• . . . . and browsing the Motoscotland eb site a little while back, looking at the type and costs of the courses they run, when a little voice from the other side of the room say's " Whats that your looking at?"

A brief explanantion from me was greeted by " Do you fancy that a your Christmas present then?"

This got me looking at distances to venue - Invarary - likely accomodation costs etc etc etc.

Anybody else given any thought to giving this a try?

I know the man from Edinburgh (Boris) has done it - read his thoughts on it over on that other site ;), and, given the ratting about that he's done on his traily before going there, he was very complemantary about the whole experience.

Just thought I'd ask, as you do.

Steve T

8)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

there new video

:)

• I woz just thinking too..... what a good idea for the first ADVScotland meet. I even started looking at accommodation (Inverary Hostel looks god http://www.inverarayhostel.co.uk/) and thinking about how organise it all. Then I looked at the price of the off road training £227 each per day. Ouch :o

Galloway forest at a tenner each looks more like it.

• I woz just thinking too..... what a good idea for the first ADVScotland meet. I even started looking at accommodation (Inverary Hostel looks god http://www.inverarayhostel.co.uk/) and thinking about how organise it all. Then I looked at the price of the off road training £227 each per day. Ouch :o

Galloway forest at a tenner each looks more like it.

Aye its a fair expensive price for the day .. for sure .

But as you know the deal , get enough people onto this forum and then I could approach them.

I would be willing to give them free advertising (for a year) on the forum for a Large Discount , for say a group of us .

They advertise on ABR , so they will know the costs of advertising .. not cheap for sure .

Thoughts ......

But really like the idea of you being involved in our First Rally ... :) ;) :D

Cheers Craig

• Their special offers (emailed to me)
    MotoScotland Training & Hotel Offer (with Argyll Hotel, Inveraray) *
    Cream tea check in on arrival
    3 course restaurant dinner
    Overnight accommodation
    Full Scottish breakfast
    Full day training with MotoScotland
    ALL OF THIS FROM ONLY £216 PER PERSON.

If they are doing these specials , then I am sure that a deal could be struck ..

• Haha .. Thanks Austin .. The compliments are flying about tonight .. ;D

I will have a think about how to proceed regards Main ADVScot Meet .. should not be difficult

I am working in the background inviting people to join .. so see where it takes us ......

• I like the way this thread is panning out. . . . . . a rally, a day's off roading with like minded individuals . . . . . and all within the borders of Scotland . . . I'm in (need a thumbs up smiliey Craig).

172 miles to Invarary from home as well - excellent ride there and back.

Steve T

:)

• I think I would be in too, and Anne if I can persuade her as she needs a confidence boost about her skills, but I know she will want to start with the very very basics.

And deffo need some more smilies.

• Mmmmmm sounds interesting :-)

Ahh, you've come out of hibernation early Ray ;)

Be good to see you on the road dude - you need to put more miles under your many two wheelers and not the camper-van ;)

Thinking of fitting the Motoscotland thing in just before the rally at Strontian. Just need to do some talking with the right people to get this sorted ;)

Steve T

8)

• You will try harder this year :-)

• I might be up for this too - more so for the meeting / ADV Scotland Rally time dependant

AT RD07a<br />AT RD04 Marathon Replica<br /><br />I like it loose, only 2 speeds on the ATs - fast and faster

• Funnily enough I was thinking of treating myself to this as well, to try and cultivate a rapour with a view to other ends. I can bring my enduro bike, if the girls want a shot of something lighter as long as Motoscotland ok it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!