ADV Scotland " Hangman's Cairn " Nairn Rally 2023

• ADV Scotland " Hangman's Cairn " Nairn Rally 2023

After the success of the mini meet , I am delighted to announce the 2023 spring meet at Nairn

Friday 28th April 2023 - Saturday 29th April 2023 (2 nights)

I will be attending on Thursday 27th in the afternoon and anyone is welcome to come along early, just book your pitch for an extra night.

Nairn is a small historic fishing town, located about 17 miles east of Inverness. An ideal base for exploring the Highlands.

Nairn’s sandy beaches make it a great family holiday destination. Located on the magnificent Moray Firth, be on the look out for dolphins leaping from the water.

Barrow Campsite

Kinchyle Farm

Nairn

IV12 5NY

https://www.barrowcampsite.com

52400614852_d775a0a48d_c.jpg

52400614742_9f858481e2_c.jpg

52240003229_e3c3ef8993_o.jpg

52352148174_ec20e1910c_c.jpg

All adventurers must make their own bookings direct with the campsite (they have a handy online booking system)

Please Place ADVSCOTLAND in the notes section at the end so we all can be put together in our allocated space...

(click book online at top of this link) https://www.barrowcampsite.com

When you have booked your pitch let me know by posting here or private message , so I can add you to the master list.

1. There is no pub or shop within walking distance so make sure you have supplies with you.
    2. Nairn is 10mins drive away to shops , supermarket.
    3. The campsite is building a small shop on site for basics , will update when I know more.
    4. A fairly large bothy is next to tent field and there is a fire pit , Ewan the owner is kindly suppling firewood.
    5. We will be allocated the area down by the Bothy .
    6. Tent pitches are £13 per night (for 1 person)
    7. If you want to book a Pod , There are only 2 , note that they both have double beds

You can park your bikes by your tent or if you don't want to go onto the grass you can park beside the Pods (just be mindful of not blocking access to the members who have rented the Pods).

Attending Tents :

LargewayRound (Booked)

Nat2504

Bazzaric

SteveT

Attending Pods: (2)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!