ADV SCOTLAND OUTWEST RALLY 2021

• Bugg3r, I’ve double-booked!

I’ll be at Inveranan that same weekend (on the bike but in a luxury cabin 😁), so could you take me off the list please Craig, and apologies for the mess around.

Jim

'04 TDM900, ‘84 XL600R (again), ‘08 Ulysses XT & Mrs. JRT’s F650GS

• Looks like my bike (and more importantly some of my camping gear) will be off very south soon, so I can't see us being able to attend - no way to lug gear on the Falco anyway. Really not happy to cancel, but unavoidable.

Three Dawg. A man of many parts, most of them broken.

• Bugg3r, I’ve double-booked!

I’ll be at Inveranan that same weekend (on the bike but in a luxury cabin 😁), so could you take me off the list please Craig, and apologies for the mess around.

Jim

Looks like my bike (and more importantly some of my camping gear) will be off very south soon, so I can't see us being able to attend - no way to lug gear on the Falco anyway. Really not happy to cancel, but unavoidable.

Thanks for updating your status .

Maybe next year :)

• LargeWayRound

Changed the title of the thread from “ADV SCOTLAND OUTWEST RALLY 2021 (PROVISIONAL)” to “ADV SCOTLAND OUTWEST RALLY 2021”.
  • TALKED TO SUNART CAMPING TODAY AND WE ARE A GO FOR THE RALLY.

Updated the first post with the following info . . . .

We have some spaces so if you know someone who would like to attend feel free to send the info to them .

I will be at the campsite on Friday Afternoon until Monday Morning based in the further away cabin.

LWR

• So just incase anyone hasn't noticed, theres still plenty of spaces left for the rally so…

1-If you wanna come- make sure your signed up

2-If your S.O. Wants you out of the house so they can tear out the carpets while your away… make sure your signed up.

3-If you know someone who would like to come… make sure they know about it and how they can sign up

4-If you have a few minutes free, feel free to post the info/link to any other bike people/groups/forums so they can sign up.

Link here ADV SCOTLAND OUTWEST RALLY 2021

Your not gonna get many more chances this year so lets try to ‘Make MotorBike Rallys Great Again” 😜

• Thanks Jen

Some great advice there , I have been working at drumming up interest all day.

I also will be doing a circular email later to all forum members.

I would definitely appreciate if someone would post on ABR as some people missed out going to Sunart last weekend due to circumstances.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!