First ride.

• As the title, it was first time out on the bike since I dropped it in November. Just to make sure my repairs were sound I took a wee run to Kelso for an essential coffee at the petrol station and all seems to be well, nice steady run, never above 75 Mph (Oops, did I say that out loud?) it felt like I had never been without it.^^

Andy.

Every day above ground is a good day.

• I for one had no doubts about your ability to get the old girl back into the shape she was in before your little slide. Nice when your your handy work . . . works out isn't it :)

Now carry on adding miles to the odo - you know you want to ;)

• I for one had no doubts about your ability to get the old girl back into the shape she was in before your little slide. Nice when your your handy work . . . works out isn't it :)

Now carry on adding miles to the odo - you know you want to ;)

The bike was all ready before Xmas but the weather was crap so I left it in the shop. I taxed it on the 1st of March but it has rained, been freezing cold or windy as hell but today the sun was out so what is a man supposed to do? ^^

Andy.

Every day above ground is a good day.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!