This week I have been listening to

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How about you ---

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• New Peat & Diesel live album -

External Content open.spotify.com

Seriously love these guys, if the Pogues had even more 'tude!

"El piloto que se levanta es aún más grande que el piloto que no ha caido"

2019 BMW R1250GSA "timBUCK 2"
    2020 Husqvarna FE501S
    2016 Toni Elias #24 Yoshimura GSXR Superbike "you cannot be serious?"

• I listened to them on the wee TV programme , brilliant.

Calum Dan's Transit Van is a classic. IMHO.

Got diesel & a van you are your own man/woman, with Peat for the heat , Sorted.

What else do you need !

• The missus has already made me promise we'll catch them live in '21 (or at this rate, '22 maybe).

2020 Husqvarna FE501S

• I have been trying to like Manran, over a dram, but I am afraid I found them dreich and dreary.

You might think differently.

External Content youtu.be

• Keeping with the Scottish bands theme, I'm back on to...

Primal Scream in their let's be Rolling Stones era.

Though this is back on my regular playlist too...

'04 TDM900, ‘84 XL600R (again) & Mrs. JRT’s F650GS

• The Proclaimers

• this week I has been listening to Deep Purple --- prompted by a TV programme featuring their 2017 Album ,----- Infinite.

So an eBay purchase of said cd and I am back in 70s land !

Lyrics enunciated and understandable,classic riffs and superb production.

OK I'm four years behind the release but quality survives. Highly recommended.

• Tonight REM on the telly.

Stipes is mesmeric.

I was a medium grade fan until I got to work with them on the Work Tour, a very impressive bunch of guys & an amazing live show. The wife has seen them many times, including the night before she gave birth to ur 2nd! She tells him that his love of music was due to his almost appearing at an REM concert.

2020 Husqvarna FE501S

• I was a medium grade fan until I got to work with them on the Work Tour, a very impressive bunch of guys & an amazing live show. The wife has seen them many times, including the night before she gave birth to ur 2nd! She tells him that his love of music was due to his almost appearing at an REM concert.

I like a lot of their music, also the fact that they held their egos in check right through their career as a band. They never fell out over ‘musical differences’, shared the money equally and remained friends from to end. Or so the story goes.

By coincidence I was listening to their ‘Out of Time’ album on my bike trip yesterday 👍

… as well as Primal Scream’s ‘Give Out But Don’t Give Up’ and ‘Screamdelica’ 😁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😁

51279035224_20c70cd31e_b.jpg

On the A6 north of Kendal. I think I was up to ‘Come Together’ (one of my favourites) about then. 😂

Edited 2 times, last by JimRidesThis! ().

• Thread resurrection...

Here's a recommendation, something I'm enjoying at the moment. It's a bit 'left field', not really what you'd call 'biker' fayre...

Edited once, last by JimRidesThis! ().

• The Dead South

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!