WTF have I done????

• There I was, going about my own business, when a neighbours son engages me in conversation about bikes - not un-commom I have to admit, the talking about bike bit ;D - and before I know it, he's popping round in the evening to view my bike with a view to buying it!

And he does . . . . . . and he buys it!!!!! :o

There's a hole in my garage dear Liza dear Liza, there's a hole in my garage, dear Liza a hole.

WTF do I do this to myself?

Oh well, a hunting I will go, a hunting I will go, eee iii adeo a hunting I will go ::)

Steve T

8)

• Two questions for you gents...

1. What’ll he buy next?
    2. How long? (to the nearest hour)

My guesses...

1. Honda CRF250L
    2. It’s Sunday night now, so, 4 days 10 hours.

'04 TDM900, ‘84 XL600R (again), ‘08 Ulysses XT & Mrs. JRT’s F650GS

• Three Dawg - not a fan of the Orange machines (well, maybe the Mounties 1050 Adv is OK ;)), so no 790 size hole in my garage ::)

Craig - Twas indeed a great bike - but there are plenty more great bikes out there waiting to be found / tried out. Looking but not actually thinking of filling the whole. Really want to pile some miles onto the ibkle Alp, now that it's on the road . . . . in time for some snow :o

Andy - If I didn't protest you'd think something was wrong ;D

Jim - I have now and in the past looked very closely at the CRF250, but lets face it, it's a fare slep the get to legally ridaeable trails from my end of the island, so a dedicated rough-road machine would be wasted. hence my indulgence with dual role machines.
    Took the Alp across a section of track this evening that I did on the F8GS just last week and I actually felt the alp was better at the small section I did than the GS. It's nice to have a gentle V-twin thrumming along as you cover some dirt ;D ;)
    The bike will probably be my ride of choice for Dent next month, so you'll get a chance to see it in the metal when I drop that gear off ;D

For now I'll just enjoy some miles on the Alp and the Strom, whilst browsing gumtree for bargains ::) ;) ;D

Steve T

8)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!