Hello All

• HI Paul

Take a look at the google map I put together with some routes etc here https://drive.google.com/open?…JD4xqO4ABFstE&usp=sharing

Strontian is a great base for to explore the area , nice fast road to Ardgour where you can take the Corran ferry, this gives you easy access to Kinlockleven, Glencoe , south towards Oban etc .

Head west from Strontian takes you along single track roads , The Ardnamurchan Lighthouse (small cafe at the light) , or Sanna bay is also a nice drive .
    All single track technical roads with plenty tourists , takes way longer to travel than you would expect .

Head south to towards Lochaline , ferry to mull . Mull is nice have is fairly fast roads , other is shocking single track ...
    Tobermory is main town , shops petrol etc , Pier Cafe do good chips n fish .
    But usually very busy with tourists .

There is so much to see and do on mull . ( I went twice last year)

There is also various small offload sections about that we can't talk about here but just ask away at the bothy during the rally

You could tag along with one of the members who has been before and can show you some of the sights or bring a map along to the bothy and I am sure some of the members can mark some nice places for you .

Cheers Craig

Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!