• Hi everyone, I came across the site a couple of weeks ago when checking out forest trails, Funnily enough I came across Raiders road etc. checking out posts
    by Large Way Round on the Adventure bike rider magazine when the mag first came out, also I also met LWR at the first ADVBR rally at Ullapool a good few years ago (Very pleasant and helpful). I have a Triumph Tiger 800 XC, one of the first to come out, it was Edinburgh Triumphs first Tiger demonstrator and I bought it after spreading my Tiger 955 down the tarmac on the A7 terminally. I've not attended any rallies or social events in a long time but hope to get out and about a lot more this coming year and meet like minded folk. I have tried out the several trails in Galloway forest after seeing LWR videos also whizzed round the 3 lochs trail a couple of times, and once just for devilment I did the Kielder forest trail on my sons Thruxton. The way I see it, if you have an adventure on any bike
    that makes it an adventure bike.
    Did a biggie a few years back when Son and I did the Himalayas on Enfields which was fantastic. If anybody has a yearning to go there I have loads of info so ask away.

Enough for now, glad I found the site

• Welcome along to the forum .

Thanks for the words of encouragement and complements , There was a quite a few people at that rally (130) I think , seem to remember a tiger but that was quite a while ago.

We now only organise rally and meets through this forum and of course you are very welcome to attend .
    Great bunch of guys / girls here and we usually have a great time at the small more informal meets .

I have been thinking about the videos again and comments like yours help me make the effort to make them. Thanks

Have a good time here :D :)

Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!