NickSanders DVD

• "A 'legacy' film representing a showcase of Nick's finest career moments. Portraying early family life as one of distractions, the focus on trying to earn a living as an adventurer follows on from project to project, each one different but more daring than the last. Nick Sanders has bicycled around the world twice and in world record times after which he motorcycled around the world 7 times, once in a record 19 days followed by 8 traverses of the Americas longest continuous highway from Tierra del Fuego to Prudhoe Bay. 100 minutes and completely different in content to how you could possibly imagine."

DVD Available soon
    http://www.nicksanders.com

• He travels too quick for me Craig. Had a long chat with him at the Manchester M/C show a few years ago - well, he had a long chat with me trying to sell me a place on one of his 'tours'. Not for me but he wouldn't have it; can't blame the him for trying though! I did buy one of his books (sounds the same thing as the DVD), but I wish I hadn't. I've got every respect for the guy but he came across as a bit of a dick in his book - brutally honest writing though. Unusual in an autobiography.

'04 TDM900, ‘84 XL600R (again), ‘08 Ulysses XT & Mrs. JRT’s F650GS

• I can't stand the bloke since our 'Pyrenean Adventure' in July

He is full of bullshit and broken promises even though he is obviously a well travelled person

scotsy ::)

• I can't stand the bloke since our 'Pyrenean Adventure' in July

He is full of bullshit and broken promises even though he is obviously a well travelled person

scotsy ::)

That is how he comes across in the book of his I bought.

'04 TDM900, ‘84 XL600R (again), ‘08 Ulysses XT & Mrs. JRT’s F650GS

• Absolute t0sser of a bloke and sets the perfect example of 'two faced'. Well travelled, but everyone is dirt on his shoe. Sorry but it's true.

Good to know , just as well he is not paying for advertising here , just me posting interesting items.

Another joy of not being a profit generating forum, running ads for t0ssers ??? and poor companies etc

• Having recently been gifted a copy of an old DVD by Mr Sanders - Journey Beyond Reason - I will reserve my judgment till I've watched his antics on an R1 as he blasts round the globe at high transonic speeds :o ;)

Steve T

8)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!